I didn’t get to go to BlogHer09 because I heard about it too little too late…this year that isn’t going to happen! I am planning to go to BlogHer10 (to learn about BlogHer Conferences click HERE) in New York, NY! I just need a few sponsors to help me get there, so if you are looking to sponsor someone to go to BlogHer10, I’m your blogger! If you sponsor me, this is what you will get:
- My big mouth (yes I’m a huge talker lol) will talk about your company at BlogHer10
- I will put your company logo on a shirt and wear it during BlogHer10
- I will put your company logo under “BlogHer10 Sponsors” on my sidebar until BlogHer10 is over.
- I will give you ad space under “Sponsors” for 6months after BlogHer10 is over
- I will put your business card, sample product or flyer (Can put in more than 1 if you want) in 50 swag bags I will be passing out at BlogHer10.
- I will blog and tweet about your company sponsoring me
I’m also open to other suggestions about how to promote your company!
What will I need sponsorship for? Here is the breakdown of the costs:
- Hotel Room – $600, 3 nights at special BlogHer price of 200 a night at the Hilton (not including taxes) I will need the amount of 1 nights stay in order to reserve the room
- BlogHer Conference ticket – $202.95 (that is the EarlyBird price that is only valid until February 28th)
- Airfare or Rental Car (I’m scared of flying, still unsure if I will suck it up yet) from Shenandoah, VA to NY, NY
- Random other expenses (such as food, taxi fare, etc)
If you want to sponsor me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org No sponsorship is too small (or too big lol) I will appreciate all sponsorships the same no matter the amount! I will say though, if you want to do a full sponsorship (pay for EVERYTHING) I will do more than I posted, I will give you ad space for 1 full year after BlogHer (you will stil get ad space under BlogHer10 Sponsors, but your banner/logo will be bigger).
Thank you for taking the time to read this, if you are interested, or have any suggestions, feel free to email me!