Welcome to our Holiday Palooza! Melissa and I have some wonderful gift ideas to share with you this holiday season. Make sure you visit Melissa at Outnumbered 3 to 1 daily to see what she has in store for you too. We will be featuring the same giveaways on each blog some of the days, so that’s two chances for you to win!
It’s no secret, I love scented stuff! So when given the opportunity to review some of EO’s products, I was excited!
I was sent a couple different things. I’ll start with my favorite, the Serenity French Lavender Bath Gift Set. I love the smell of lavender, it’s relaxing and that’s just what I need after a long day with 3 very active kiddos. The gift set includes bubble bath and bath salts, I can’t wait to move and get into my new big bathroom with my garden tub so I can use these, they smell lovely and I have them sitting on my shelf and I smell them frequently as I pass by.
Indulge in the tranquil and calming sensation of pure healing French Lavender. The therapeutic benefits of our French lavender penetrate the skin to nourish and hydrate the body naturally. The fresh and fragrant aroma of lavender relaxes with a sense of calm and balance providing internal calm and serenity. – EO Products Website
The other 2 things I was sent are 2 of their hand soaps. Mandarin Spice and Meyer Lemon & Sage. They both smell good, the mandarin spice reminds me of Vick’s rub, brings back warm memories for me of rubbing it on my Nanny’s back when I was younger.
Treat yourself with our Seasonal offering of Mandarin Spice Hand Soap. A true gift of he the fall Season are thee bright sunbursts of citrus magic. Sweet and Fragrant Mandarin Essential Oil is blended with warming Cinnamon and Cloves in this rich Mandarin Spice Blend.
- Organic Calendula, Chamomile and White Tea botanicals harmonize and replenish skin.
- Gentle coconut cleansing complex creates a mild and gentle foam.
- pH Balanced and Biodegradable to clean without drying hands. –EO Products Website
The meyer lemon smells good too, I of course like lemons and the scent of them, maybe I’m crazy lol.
I love that there is no fake fragrances in EO Products, only pure essential oils. This was the first time I had ever heard of EO Products and I’m so happy I have, I love the smell of these products so I’m anxious to try more!
The Giveaway: One of my lucky readers will win Spa Basket Lavender Gift Set from EO Products!
Main Entry: Head over to EO Products and tell me another product of theirs you would like to have.
Open to US Residents Only
Extra Entries: (leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Follow me on Twitter (@monkey_mayhem)
- Blog about this giveaway linking Monkey Mayhem and EO Products (5 entries)
- “Like” Monkey Mayhem on Facebook (Button is on my sidebar)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (Button is on my sidebar)
- Have my blog button on your blog
- Enter the EO giveaway of Melissa’s (She’s giving away a different gift basket)
- Like EO on Facebook
- Follow EO on Twitter
- Have our Holiday Palooza button on your blog
- Comment on a non giveaway post of mine (Max of 3 posts for 3 extra entries total)
- Tweet this giveaway using @monkey_mayhem and #HolidayPalooza (can also copy and past pre-made tweet below) Please leave a link to tweet. (can do daily)
@Monkey_Mayhem has a #giveaway for a @EOProducts Spa Basket Lavender Gift Set http://monkey-mayhem.net/?p=1405 #HolidayPalooza
Comments with “Count me in” or “I want this” as their entry will be deleted…PLEASE follow the rules if you really want to win the giveaway.
Giveaway will end on November 16th @ 11pm EST