The other week while I was tending to Justin after his surgery, Walgreens was having a “Night at the W” which was a free beauty-themed event. It was on Janurary 10th and everyone was invited to go to their local Walgreens to talk to their Beauty Advisor on how to get a glamourous new look for the new year and would also have a chance to win great prizes.
I have a few tips from Tim Gunn, the “Godfather of Style” and fashion consultant, these are all things you can purchase at your local Walgreens!
- Crest Whitestrips to get a “camera-ready smile”. It’s a 2 hour treatment that you can put on while you are getting ready.
- Olay Facial Hair Remover, you know you wax it, or pluck it but Olay has come out with a great product to remove it and leave your skin nice.
- Lipstick and Nail Polish.
- Pantene Expert Collection AgeDefy Thickening Treatment. Not every woman has thick hair and as women age their hair tends to thin, Pantene will give you that gorgeous thick hair!
- Water. Stay hydrated to keep your skin moisturized (as well as using a good moisturizer) and you can make your features pop with the right makeup.
The Giveaway: One of my readers will win a prize pack from Walgreens that includes:
Crest® 2 HR Express Whitestrips; Olay® Facial Hair Removal (Medium to Coarse); Pantene® Expert Collection AgeDefy Thickening Treatment; CoverGirl® Clump Crusher (Very Black); CoverGirl Jumbo Gloss Balm; and CoverGirl Nail Gloss.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received products for the purpose of reviewing at no cost to me. All opinions expressed are of my own and not influenced by anything or anyone.