With about two months left until Jamison arrives, I’m getting excited and am busy preparing everything. Of course there are the big things like carseat, bed and clothes…I needed to think about bottles too. Even though I plan on breastfeeding, I also know that after I’m healed, I’ll be going back to karate and he may get hungry while I’m gone. I was excited to get a package from MAM that included their Anti-Colic bottles and pacifiers.
I have fond memories of the MAM bottles when Justin was a baby. When we were forced to stop breastfeeding, the only bottles he would take were the MAM bottles. We used MAM Anti-Colic bottles from the time Justin was 3 months old until we weaned him to a sippy cup around 12/13 months. We never had any problems with leaks or excess gas.
About MAM Anti-Colic bottles:
- BPA- free
- Can be sterilized in the microwave in just 3 minutes!
- Wide openings and 5 parts make for easy cleaning
- The MAM Ultra Soft Silicone Nipple makes for an easy switch between breastfeeding and bottle-feeding
- Base ventilation systems provides a smooth milk flowwhich reduces air swallowed by baby, gas and burps
- Comes with a slow flow nipple
- Available in a single pack, double pack or triple pack
- Removable plastic cap helps keep nipple clean when not in use and features measurement tick marks
MAM pacifiers are now all over this house due to Justin stashing them and I’m expecting even more to be all over this house once Jamison arrives. He is already started out his collection with 2 MAM Attitude pacifiers and a MAM Perfect pacifier.
About the MAM Perfect Pacifiers:
- Designed to reduce the risk of misaligned teeth
- Developed with Orthodontists & Pediatric Dentists
- Clinically tested by the Dental University Clinic of Vienna
- Extra thin and super soft thanks to the unique, symmetrical Dento-Flex® nipple neck
- Available with MAM‘s patented Ultra Soft Silicone Nipple – incomparably comfortable in baby‘s mouth
- Unique design developed with designers of the Vienna University of Applied Arts
- Good for the skin thanks to the large ventilation holes
- Delivered with high quality transport box
Justin could go between a regular MAM pacifier and the MAM Perfect pacifiers without a problem, but give him any other brand and it was chucked across the room.
MAM has so many amazing products and I’ve used a majority of them with Justin. You can buy them on the MAM online shop or at Walmart, Babies R Us and Target.
I’m not the only one who loves MAM, so does National Parenting Publications Awards because MAM won 3 awards for 2014! Gold in the Gadgets ‘n’ Gear category for the Oral Care Rabbit and Start Pacifiers and then Silver for the Anti-Colic Bottle in the same category!
Giveaway: One lucky reader will win a pack of MAM Anti-Colic Bottles (3 5 oz bottles), and a pack of MAM Perfect Pacifiers (2 in a pack). Winner gets to choose boy, girl or gender neutral.
Open to US Only – Ends 6/26
I received products for the purpose of reviewing at no cost to me. All opinions expressed are of my own and not influenced by anything or anyone.