Out of my 5 kids, it looks like at least 3 of them have eczema. One thing I’ve noticed that makes Justin’s flare up pretty bad is if we use detergent that has dyes and other chemicals that aren’t gentle. It seems Jamison might be the same way. That’s why I was glad to be selected for the Dreft Hypo campaign with Double Duty Divas.
I had been using a free and clear detergent for Justin and Jamison’s clothes but while they would come out clean, they wouldn’t have a clean smell. I knew I was going to like the Dreft products as soon as I opened the box they come in…it smelled like babyhood. I’ve used the detergent on a couple loads already and the clothes come out clean and smelling nice. I have also seen a reduction of the eczema on Justin’s arms. The seasons are changing and I know a lot of people are pulling out the winter clothes and they probably all need washing before putting away and what better to use than a safe hypoallergenic detergent. Be sure to check the bottle before you buy if you have a HE (High Efficiency) washing machine because not all Dreft detergents are HE.
While I’ve known about Dreft laundry detergent for awhile, I never knew they had other products. Such as Fabric Refresher & Odor Eliminator which is formulated to effectively clean the surfaces your child touches. There is also Gentle Clean Multi-Surface Wipes which are pre-moistened and formulated for babies to swiftly clean any surface they get their hands on. For when you’re on the go there is the Portable Pretreater Pen to treat a stain as soon as it happens while you’re out and about so it don’t have time to set in and ruin that cute little outfit. Last but not least they have a Laundry Stain Remover to lift odors and stains but still be gentle on baby’s skin.
Head over to Dreft.com and get a $2 off coupon!
If you love twitter parties, you will love the #DreftHypo party on November 6 from 9-10pm where a New York Magazine 2013 Top Doctor, pediatrician Dr. Dyan Hes (a mother of 2) will be joining in and discussing the best ways to keep baby warm and comfortable this winter. There will be 4 prizes during the twitter party and they are:
- Prize #1 – Our approved blogger Dreft prize pack (2 bottles of Dreft; 1 set of Dreft wipes; 1 laundry stain remover; 1 to-go stain remover; 1 odor eliminator and fabric refresher) + $25 gift card for Little Me clothing and Little Me footie pajamas (http://www.littleme.com/products/baby-ducks-2-pack-footies.html)
- Prize #2 – Our blogger Dreftprize pack + $50 gift card for Little Me clothing+ 1 Little Me Cable Sweater and Hat set (http://www.littleme.com/products/white-cable-sweater-with-hat.html)
- Prize #3: Our blogger Dreftprize pack + $75 gift card for Little Me clothing+ 1 Little Me Coverall Unisex Cable Sweater (http://www.littleme.com/products/coverall-unisex-cable-sweater.html)
- Prize #4: Our blogger Dreftprize pack + $100 gift card for Little Me clothing + 1 Little Me Quilted Pram (http://www.littleme.com/products/quilted-pram-neutral-bear-1.html)
RSVP for the #DreftHypo twitter party here: http://vite.io/DoubleDutyDivas
Want another chance to win Dreft? Now’s your chance!
- 2 bottles of Dreft ($38)
- 1 set of Dreft wipes ($10)
- 1 laundry stain remover ($5)
- 1 to-go stain remover ($4)
- 1 odor eliminator and fabric refresher ($5)
- $30 gift card for Little Me clothing ($30)
- Little Me footie pajamas sz. 6 months ($16)
This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Dreft. I received product free of charge, but all opinions are 100% mine.