I know Christmas is in 2 days so it’s too late to shop online for Christmas presents on the 25th. But I also know some don’t celebrate on the 25th, we’ve had to travel after Christmas to see other family members. zulily has teamed up with resident toy expert Kenji Yoshinari to come up with the top toys this season! Surprising, most aren’t just fun, but educational, which is something I love!
- Use the Force to make sure you give the hottest toys! With the December 18th premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, we’re sure Star Wars toys and apparel will be flying off the shelves this holiday season. Make sure to purchase early so you don’t miss out!
- Look out for open-ended building toys. Giving kids the opportunity to let their imagination run wild and not be constrained by instruction manuals is the heart of this hot trend.
- Switch from STEM to STEAM. Adding the ART component to STEM gives you more ways to introduce creativity and fun to your children’s world of educated play.
- CustomizeYour Play! Make the play experience meet who your child is – from personalized rockers and ride-ons, to a doll that looks just like your child.
- Retro, classic play remains a top trend. Brands and toys that bring back memories of days gone by are at the top of everyone’s list this season.
Jaylin got the American Girl doll, Grace, for her birthday a few months ago, so I’ve been eyeballing the Dollie & Me. Would be perfect for a little girl who is getting an 18″ doll for Christmas (the dollie clothes fit most 18″ dolls). Jaylin is really into leopards and leopard print, so I’m going to be ordering this Dollie & Me outfit for her and Grace.
Jeffery’s birthday is only a little over a month from Christmas. So I’m already thinking of what to get him for his birthday. I saw this Egyptian Pyramids 3D Puzzle and I know he’s going to love it!
I received products for the purpose of reviewing at no cost to me. All opinions expressed are of my own and not influenced by anything or anyone.