Monster Trucks arrives on Blu-Ray next week! My boys can’t wait to see it! In celebration of the upcoming release, I have a fun activity you can do with your little ones! Make your own Monster Truck t-shirts!!!
What you’ll need:
- Printed Stencils (You can find them HERE)
- Multiple Fabric Paints
- Paint Brushes
- Scissors or Exacto Knife
- Paper Towels
- Cup of Water
- Pick which stencils you want to use, you can mix and match them however you want!
- Cut out the stencils (adult assistance required)
- Tape the stencil to the shirt and fill in with fabric paint
- Let dry for a few minutes, then remove stencil and let it completely dry.
You can let each of your kids make their own Monster Truck shirt! Let them make one for you then you can all wear them while watching the movie! Thee possibilities are endless with the stencils, then throw in different fabric paint and everyone in your family can have a different monster truck of their own!
You can buy Monster Trucks on Digital HD right now and the Blu-ray arrives in stores next week!
One lucky reader will win a Monster Trucks Easter basket!
I received products for the purpose of reviewing at no cost to me. All opinions expressed are of my own and not influenced by anything or anyone.